Tame the Demon Swordswoman!

 "... I'm 18 years old now."

The basement is cold and damp.

I stared at the lonely cell I'm used to and was surprised soon after.

The pale wall in front of me had numbers written on it by me.

6457 days. It has been 18 years since I was locked up in this cell.

I just felt the months and years go by. It was a long time, but I felt nothing.

"...I really don't understand anything."

I haven't seen the sun for 18 years. I can't get out of this prison.

I think I got used to it. I was always surrounded by guards who gave me food and medicine if I got sick.

The people in this town are too thorough. No matter how much I begged or insisted, they would never open the door.

Of course, I could ask the guards questions and they would answer me. So far I know only a little about the outside situation.


This is a town called Kryptos.

My parents were kicked out of town for trying to rescue me.

It seems that the old diviner who kidnapped me disappeared a few years ago.

Anyway, none of that is useful. None of this is a clue as to how to escape.

In my past life I spent my time in seclusion even though I worked for a while. I never thought I'd be the same again. How fucked up this is.

"...I made a mistake. I should have asked for strength, so I could at least smash this cell..."

Again, my stupidity came out just trying to have some erotic experience.

Speaking of eroticism, when will that lustful Goddess come?

If she came it would be very easy to escape, but maybe, with that character she has, she has already forgotten. If that happened, then my life will end like this.

"Time to train..."

I decided to face reality.

Every time they close the cell door, I try to train without being seen. It's not the best training, but it's not bad either.

After all, I have too much time....

At that moment, a loud noise was heard, as if something had hit the cell.

It sounded like an earthquake.

I just rolled on the floor and hit the wall.

"What's happening...?"

I seemed to faint for a few moments, when I opened my eyes again the shaking subsided.

The cell door was open and it was shattered. The metal looked quite battered, perhaps from the shaking earlier.

"...I must flee."

I have no idea what happened, but I'm sure it's not a trap.

Just the same being open, anyone could come and kill me.

Immediately, I left 'my home' where I spent my 18 years of this life.

It seemed to be in a basement, when I climbed the stairs I came across some sort of warehouse.

"Uh..."

Dazzled by an intense light, I saw the sun for the first time in a long time.

However, the scene under the sun was something I did not expect.

All around were a dozen agitated villagers.

A woman with two swords stood in front of them watching them.

I was most struck by the pair of horns protruding from her head mixed with her red hair. This woman-she is a demon.

"I will say it once more. Leave this village, go anywhere else, or I will kill you."

With a sweet voice, the demon woman said that.

"Nh...?"

I looked from afar at the woman, from head to toe.

Besides her swords, another feature that stands out about her is that she is very beautiful.

I can't tell exactly since she's wearing armor, but her breasts are quite round, and her legs are contoured enough.

But I wasn't so much concerned about that, but rather, this woman looks familiar.

Where the hell have I seen her? It's been 18 years, but I still remember....

"Aaah... yes... Lakshal, that's her!"

I remembered.

She's the opponent I was fighting against when I died in my past life. She is the right hand of the Demon King Zerus. A powerful demon with two swords, Lakshal.

"Excuse me? You're right, I am Lakshal... but who are you?"

Lakshal seemed to notice that I said her name. As she looked at me with her water-blue eyes.

At the same time, the villagers realized that I was out of the basement. But in the face of Lakshal's threat, my presence faded into the background and did not matter much.

A yellow triangle appeared floating above Lakshal's head.

That means she is in a neutral state, she has no hostility towards me.

However, if I am not careful about what I will say, this may change completely.

"My name is Vayne Linos. I am from this village."

I have to speak to buy time as I check her strength.

In this world there are no controls, I can only visualize the statistics on a screen that appears in my mind.

When I was thinking that, a rectangular window appeared and showed me my status.


-[Vayne Linos]

-Gender: Male

-Race: Human

-Level: 7

-Job: Villager

-HP: 274/274

-MP: 5/5

-EP: 13/13

-Power: 391

-Strength: 345

-Agility: 297

-Intelligence: 210

-Good Luck: 51

-Sexual Ability: 65535

-Passive Ability: None

-Active Ability: 【Cloth Out Saber】

After checking my data, I looked at Lakshal again.

Her data looked familiar... ah, they are the same as in the game.



-[Lakshal]

-Gender: Female

-Race: Demon

-Level: 99

-Job: Demon General Sword Dancer

-HP: 970000/970000

-MP: 920000/920000

-EP: 1/1

-Power: 2500

-Strength: 35000

-Agility: 20000

-Intelligence: 25

-Good Luck: 20000

-Sexual Ability: 1

-Passive Ability: 【Physical Resistance Lv.9】. 【Magical Resistance Lv.9】 

【Anti-Petrification/Anti-Freezing】

Active Ability: 【Magic Sword Lv.9】【Wind Magic Lv.9】



The active skills of [Magic Sword] and [Magic Wind] mean that you can use all skills of that type, of course of that level only.

It's too strong for me to encounter a boss at this point. It doesn't seem possible to me.

Right now, I'm facing an enemy that I can't defeat in my current state.

Lakshal is an enemy I cannot defeat, let alone at such an early stage as this. But I like her, I can test my power.

I devised the best strategy in my head.

... in melee I would die instantly.

But I feel it is my destiny to use my power on her.

I have to make her my prey to commemorate my birth into this world.

"I will repay the loan you gave me in my previous life, Lakshal. I will be your opponent."

"Previous life? What I lent you...? I am not understanding. But you carry nothing in your hands, I have my weapon. Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't enjoy killing easy opponents."

"I don't need a gun. My hands are my weapons."

I replied firmly, hoping to predict the moves she would make next.

Lakshal's face changed, the yellow triangle hovering above her turned red.

She recognized me as an enemy.

"Ok, I get it. Then your fists are your weapons."

"Not specifically my fists... but well, they are my hands after all..."

"Then I won't hesitate to come after you...!"

Lakshal moved swiftly. Holding her swords she lunged at me. But this attack pattern is the same as the one in the game.

I quickly dodged her attack and at the same time, I used my hand as a sword.

"【Cloth Out Saber!】"

A light shone.

I watched as a crack appeared on her armor and began to shatter.

Its two bulges bounced off her chest, they were like two water balloons.

Lakshal's breasts....

"... huh?"

Lakshal froze for a few seconds.

But at that moment, unfamiliar characters appeared in my field of vision.

[System] Lakshal acquired 'Shame'.

[System] Lakshal acquired 'Confusion (to the max)'.

A system message?

This is the first time I've used my ability since I reincarnated, I guess this comes out every time I use it.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

That scream seemed to reach as far as this world ends.

Her little shoulders jerked, her pupils dilated and she surveyed her surroundings.

"W-Why don't I have any clothes... Who are you? W-Why... why are you doing this to me?"

"I am..."

Stepping forward, I approached Lakshal.

Lakshal looked at me in fear, fear at the sight of an unknown creature in front of her.

"W-what are you doing...? What for, why did you do that for..."

"That you will find out now."


Lakshal tried to cover herself with her hands as much as she could.

But with my right hand I began to caress one of her huge breasts, it was so soft and molded to my palm.

At that moment,

"Hyaaaaah!"

As if an electric current ran through her, she arched her back.

She couldn't support her body with those trembling legs and just dropped to the floor.

"Muu..."

Her body shuddered completely.

It was the second breasts he touched after Ena's, but this time with his physical body. The sensation was completely different.

You can't get this feeling anywhere else.

The accumulated desire of 18 years locked up, took hold of him.

"Lakshal, get ready."

"Hyaa...nh!"

I pulled her to her feet and grabbed her ass.

She only let out a pleasurable moan.

She seems to shudder a lot when I touch her breasts, even though my movements are rough, she seems to like it.

What should I do? Looking down, I noticed a change in Lakshal.

"Hey... Lakshal. Look at this."

"Huh...? This...?"

"Have you always had them this hard?"

Her pale pink nipples were completely hardened.

Noticing that change, she could only blush even more.

"D-don't look at me...!"

"Huh?"

I squeezed her nipple with my fingertip, then grabbed it with my index finger and thumb, pulling and twisting it gently.

With just this movement, Lakshal's hips shuddered.

"Aaaah... haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

"Do you like me touching you?"

"I-I am... the Sword Demon... I won't succumb to something like this..."

"I understand."

Saying that,

I moved my face closer to Lakshal's breasts and started sucking on her hardened nipples.

"Hyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanhh...!!!"

So far that was the loudest moan.


I kept sucking on her nipples, I could feel her taste, her scent, my five senses were intoxicated with her.

Her taste was sweet, subtle. It was as if a drop of pheromone melted on my tongue, it was like the sweet taste of milk....

I concentrated so much on sucking Lakshal's nipples, massaging her breasts, playing with my tongue... I couldn't even notice that she was on the edge.

"Hyaaa...! nhhhh...! Something... something is coming...! Hyaaaaaaaaaaanhhhhhh...!"

Her body shuddered, her back arched, her mouth let out a moan that intoxicated my sense of hearing.

Then the sound of something splashing echoed from below.

At that moment a new window appeared.

[System] Lakshal has gotten an 'orgasm (big one)'.

[System] Lakshal's EP's have reached 0, she can't act for a while.

Her power reached zero at the moment of reaching climax.

During a battle if you lose, your HP (Health Points) are the ones that reach zero. However, by this means, apparently your EP ( Ecstasy Points) are the ones that go to zero if you lose.

[System] Successful taming! Lakshal has joined your team!

... so by taming them I make them part of my team.

Unlike before, now a green triangle appears above Lakshal, indicating that this character is your ally.

Now, Lakshal can't attack me...

"Hey, Lakshal... Lakshal?"

He placed Lakshal on the ground, who was slowly closing her eyes. Her consciousness seems to have faded.

I guess I can't blame her, I'll let her rest for a while. In the meantime, there are things I need to test and clarify.

"... 【Drain】..."

A small light was emitted when I touched Lakshal's body.

For a moment, thousands of system messages flashed in front of me, but they were so fast that I couldn't read them. They were logs. And all those logs began to change my status.

"All... well, let's go on..."

I stood up and looked around.

The eyes of the villagers were fixed on me. Although the gazes of the young men were on Lakshal, I guess it can't be helped being so beautiful. But this is not a show.

While I was thinking about it, something changed in the villagers.

"Y-You defeated... that demon..."

"Vayne... Vayne saved the village! You are our savior!"

I then raised my right hand.

" 【Vendal】"

Level 1 magic - beginner.

Even so, it was powerful enough to send all the villagers flying, and all those who tried to come towards me were repelled by the strong wind.

"Guhaaaaaaa....! Why... why can Vayne use magic...!!!!? You were never supposed to learn..."

"Yes, I never learned. I stole it from this demon."

I pointed to Lakshal who was passed out.

That's why I chose taming when I reincarnated. Boy, was that a good choice

The ability to tame, indicates that, by defeating an opponent, their power becomes mine.

That is the true value of taming.

The interesting thing is that in this game there is a clause, where it is indicated that the taming skill carries with it the draining skill.

Simply put, I can absorb the abilities of those I have tamed.

"I now have the power of Lakshal. They can't fight me, they couldn't even catch me."

Simply put, I have total control of the villagers' lives. I decide whether I destroy it or not.

All the villagers seemed to realize this, their faces looked pale.

"W-Wait Vayne. We just did what the old woman..."

"【Storm】"

Aiming at the man who started talking, he fired level 2 wind magic.

The man flew about 10 meters in just an instant and crashed into a wall of a hut.

This will shut you up for a while.

"You just have to understand your position... hey, the woman over there."

I pointed to the best woman among the villagers.

"Prepare clothes for two people. For me and Lakshal. My clothes are a mess and she's naked, it's a big inconvenience."

Well... I was the one who undressed her.

Upon receiving the order, the woman rushed into her house.

While the woman was preparing the clothes, none of the other villagers even dared to speak. They feared they would end up like those I attacked with magic.

When the woman returned I received two changes of clothes.

I don't know if they are the right size, but if they are bigger, I will fix them later.

Lakshal was still lying on the ground.

I picked up her swords.

I guess a town like this is of no use to me.

"【Aerial Wing】"

Magic flight. Wings formed from my own spine, and while holding Lakshal, I start to fly.

While deciding where to go, the villagers below shouted loudly.

"Where are you going Vayne!!!?"

"It doesn't matter where I go. After all I spent 18 years locked up."

When I raised my hand, the villagers looked fearful.

With my current state, with one attack I could destroy the entire village.

"Thanks to you, I wasted too much time. Don't bother me anymore."

"I-I understand... Vayne, feel free to go anywhere..."

"Oooh."

I flapped through the air and flew away.

Now I just had to look ahead. I just needed to organize my thoughts.
"...But, I'm still intrigued by that old woman."
The old woman covered with a robe when I reincarnated.
I thought maybe she would have a good point, but maybe it's just coincidence. Maybe she sensed a special power in me.
If I ever run into her, I'll take a look at her. But then again, maybe she's already dead.
Oh... I should check my status now.
It's important to think about the future, but before that, the outcome of the battle must be verified.
I slowed down and brought up the status screen.


[Vayne Linos]

-Gender: Male

-Race: Human

-Level: 105

-Job: Villager.

-HP: 70274/70274

-MP: 24650/25150

-EP: 138/138

-Power: 24871

-Strength: 34825

-Agility: 20096

-Intelligence: 210

-Good Luck: 19724

-Sexual Ability: 65535

-Passive Ability: 【Physical Resistance Lv.9】. 【Magic Resistance Lv.9】
-

Active Ability: 【Cloth Out Saber】【Magic Sword Lv.9】【Wind Magic Lv.9】

I have improved quite a bit. Although the HP and MP are much lower than what Lakshal had. Maybe it's because originally these are the values Lakshal had, the rest she must have been acquiring with events or whatnot.
I guess those 'Anti' skills I couldn't absorb.
I'm also concerned that the intelligence numbers haven't improved at all.
Originally Lakshal isn't a very intelligent character, so it doesn't really create any problems.
Since the MP are quite a lot, I can use magic freely, however, its consumption depends on the level of magic used. I think it was better not to have destroyed the village and keep the points.
But why did he get stronger. Why did he seek to have more strength, isn't the one he had already being a final boss enough?
If there is another final boss this powerful, it will be worth absorbing his powers.
With this in mind, I enjoyed my ride through the sky. As if I was flying in search of my freedom.
Finally, I managed to see something.
Before changing my clothes, I should go take a bath and clean up all this dirt.
I lowered altitude and landed on the shore of a lake.
"Since when have I not seen a lake..."
The water I saw for the first time in years, it was beautiful and clear. Just as you would expect from a pollution-free world.
There were no signs of people around, so we ended up bathing here.
I put Lakshal by the side of the lake, took off my tattered T-shirt and threw it away.
"... uh."
I started to enter the water, it felt cold, but it was too nice for my skin.
I walked until the water reached up to my shoulders. I washed my face with my hands and began to wash off the dirt that had clung to my skin for so many years.
"Ah... I'm still human after all..."
If these were hot springs, it would be much more comfortable....
Of course, there must be hot springs in this world. Already with money, I guess it would be pretty cool to go with Lakshal to some hot springs.
Come to think of it, I haven't interacted with her.
"Uh... uhnnn..."
A soft voice echoed. It seemed like she was about to wake up.
A tamed character becomes your ally. But it doesn't mean it's going to be one hundred percent obedient either.
At least as an ally, it could never attack you. But like everything in life, pets can be loyal and obedient, however, there will be those who rebel and will not listen to a single order.
Which of the two will be Lakshal... I'll wait until she wakes up to find out.
"Haaaa...! W-where am I...? I remember, I was in a human village..."
"Good morning, Lakshal. You're finally awake."
As soon as she looked up, Lakshal met his gaze.
"You are... Vayne. Yes, I was fighting you..."
"I defeated you. So, I have absorbed your power."
"What...!"
Lakshal was speechless, but immediately she could tell that it was true.
"Become my ally, Lakshal. You have no power to refuse."
"Become your ally, is that what you say!!!? B-But what......"
"-But what a gentleman you are!"
"Ah...?"
What an unexpected response.
Lakshal's eyes sparkled like a child's.
"I was defeated by you, yet you spared my life. Instead of killing me, you ask me to be your ally, what a kind person you are!"
"Gentlemanly..."
"I understand everything. You absorbed my power and deprived me of it. But, it was a power I despised so much. Now you've given me a chance to train from scratch. this is what I call a Whip of Love!"
"What's with this sudden positive attitude."
"I-I'm touched! Vayne... I will obey you in whatever you ask of me!"
She swore loyalty to me.
Clearly this is what I want... but still my doubts do not cease to arise.
What is up with this woman, she's a bit strange.
"For now, I'll go in too."
Saying that, Lakshal jumped in for a swim.
She dived in and suddenly appeared in front of his face.
"What's... wrong?"
I backed up a little at Lakshal's sudden action. After all I'm not used to this, I'm a virgin.
Lakshal's wet face looked more attractive. Her eyes, her features, everything looked incredibly better.
"Vayne-sama. Are you okay...?"
"I guess."
"The other day... I guess I couldn't satisfy you properly... Vayne-sama."
She grabbed my hand and put it around her waist.
At that moment, I remembered the warmth of her skin.
"Lakshal..."
"I don't have much experience, well, almost none... but isn't it hard enough for a man to stay in that state?"
Lakshal moved closer.
Her breasts pressed against my chest, I felt her nipples make contact with my skin.
As I felt her warmth, Lakshal's lips came close to my ear.
"Please.. do anything you want to me..."
That whisper was too bold.
"Lakshal..."
"Aah! This is bad I Forgot...!"
My arms trying to hug Lakshal only remained in the air.
Lakshal quickly turned around and headed for the shore of the lake.
"Come quickly, Vayne-sama!"
"Seriously, first you go and then..."
But it didn't sound like a joke. She could sense that he was afraid as he moved closer to her.
"So, what happened?"
"I was planning to go back to the castle after I attacked that village. I was supposed to return to Demon King Zerus' castle when I finished my work in the village.
Demon King Zerus... so that's the name of Lakshal's former master. A character I would eventually fight against... or maybe a final boss.
But,
"Aren't I supposed to be your master now?"
"Of course! But... could you give me time to give Zerus-sama an explanation? If I leave it just like that, Zerus-sama will possibly think I'm dead. And might go about destroying city after city with that in mind."
"Then should I let you go and meet that man?"
"Man? Ah no, Zerus-sama is a very beautiful woman..."
"...A beautiful woman?"
What an unexpected answer.
Right, I forgot, this world is an eroge. Practically all the enemies are beautiful women you can have erotic scenes with.
"She's about my shoulder height, physically she looks quite petite. Her comments tend to be pretty terrifying, but she's actually a very nice person."
"Uhm."
I absorbed Lakshal's power and became stronger. If I get hold of the Demon Queen's power, it would be very convenient.
Then it would be a good idea to accompany Lakshal to see the Demon Queen. After all I have some catching up to do for the 18 years I was disconnected from the world.
If Zerus really is nice, it should be simple to chat.
"Lakshal... I want to meet Zerus. Maybe, I should fight her. Do you mind?"
"Yes! Go ahead!"
"........."
It's good that you agree, but why so much enthusiasm. I mean, she used to be your master.
At that moment, Lakshal blushed.
"That's because when Vayne-sama defeated me... I was quite happy. I want Zerus-sama to be happy too."
At that instant Lakshal put on a carefree smile.
Unbelievable, this woman is crazy...


Previous Chapter---TOC---Next Chapter



Comments

  1. I love the fact that this is translated and I'm gonna fail NNN because of this

    ReplyDelete
  2. NNN is already over and yet there's still no update

    ReplyDelete
  3. TL lost the urge to TL? Can somebody else pick up this series?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you make money from gambling? - WorkMake
    A งานออนไลน์ bookmaker offers two types of bets: bets that pay for and bets that pay out on a win, which is called a 'double' or 'tie' bet. A bookmaker's

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1XBet
    Betting in India. It https://deccasino.com/review/merit-casino/ can be great to find the most popular brands, especially ones 1xbet korean that offer betting on sports such as football, tennis,  Rating: 1/10 · ‎Review by Riku 토토사이트 VihreasaariWhere can I find https://jancasino.com/review/merit-casino/ 1xbet?Where can I find 1xbet betting? www.jtmhub.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment