Tame the Demon Swordswoman!

PROLOGUE

 When I woke up, everything was dark.

Even if I looked around, I couldn't see anything, everything was darkness. Only my own body had a certain mysterious glow.

"Have you figured it out yet?"

A mysterious voice of a girl of apparent young age sounded.

A white light emerged in front of me, and that light gradually turned into a woman.

That was the woman with the mysterious voice. Her hair was silver and her skin was white, the sight of her simply reminded you of snow. Her facial features were quite well defined, she was wearing a white robe over her body.

She looked like a Greek goddess or something.

"Hello. I am the Goddess!"

The woman said it with a big smile.

"Huh... Did I just say that out loud?"

"Ah, no no. Although everyone usually thinks that the first time."

"Oh I see. I guess you read my mind."

"Yes. Well, leaving aside the fact that you died in the most pathetic way, you're a man of simple thoughts, I suppose."

With an elegant smile, the self-proclaimed Goddess said calmly.

"Wait. I what?"

"You died in a peculiarly pathetic and stupid way."

Didn't she add one more word to it?

"Ah I don't think so. I didn't do anything in particular to die. I was just... playing video games."

Certainly, he was playing an adult game... a famous 'eroge'.

It was essentially a virtual reality (VR) game, which makes you feel like you're actually inside another world, interacting with each character.

The last thing I remember is fighting the final boss called Lakshal.

"I'm starting to remember, I was playing... then..."

Stop. Something came to my mind...

'Game Area'.

Many games include a rectangular or square area called a Game Area.

Let's take an example, if you are in a meadow within the game, you are still in your room or game room. If the player moves freely around the room, they will bump into any walls or furniture they have at home.

To avoid that danger, I tried to place a designated area in advance, but I think I was so immersed in the game that I jumped during the fierce final battle.

"That's right-and as a result you crashed into the wall and died instantly. I guess it wasn't the best place-"

The Goddess said this in her innocent tone of voice.

"By the way, do you remember how you were when you died?"

"Huh?"

"For some reason, you were naked from the lower half of your body."

Right. I was ready for whatever erotic scene happened in the game.

"When your family heard the loud bang, they opened the door and found you lying on the floor half naked. It was quite shocking I think... so much so that even at your funeral, your family couldn't even contain their laughter at your fateful but ridiculous death."

"...how stupid that sounds."

I just couldn't take it anymore and fell to my knees.

Dying is a shock on its own, but the psychological damage after such an embarrassing death is even worse.

"...It's the worst...this is too low. This is the biggest embarrassment that has ever happened to me..."

"All right, I say, you're dead already."

"I want to die..."

I turned to look at the Goddess. Who the hell is she.

"Don't worry, don't be sad, isn't there something in your life that makes you feel even more ashamed?"

"...Something in my life..."

"I've been looking into you. You had no girlfriend, virtually no friends, unemployed in your 30s. Your money was spent on hentai manga and eroge, you didn't even spend time with your family."

I am seeing in front of my eyes a true Goddess.

Despite writing my pathetic life, she kept a cheerful and somewhat shy smile at the same time.

I died naked.

The Goddess placed her soft hand on my chest and continued in her delightful voice.

"A little late but I will introduce myself. I am Ena, the Goddess Administrator. My job is to rescue those who have died a miserable death like you."

"A miserable death? No, my whole life was, miserable itself..."

I can't lie, I didn't have a satisfying life. But come on, in the whole world, there's probably someone more miserable than me.

But, the Goddess shook her head.

"No, the only thing that can determine that is if you weren't happy. No matter how miserable, poor, or sick you are, if you were happy, then it was a good life."

"...Then that's right..."

"We could say that your life was unproductive with an embarrassing death and an unfinished struggle for what you wanted."

"Can't you say a single sentence without hurting my pride?"

Although I asked with irony she continued.

"I have a good proposition for you. I want to give you the right to be reborn in the world of that game. To some extent I can give you certain special benefits."

"That game? You mean Cloth Out Saber?"

If that is the case, then it is a very attractive proposal.

It is not a short game at all, however I managed to get good information since its release date and I was able to put together a good strategy to finish it in less time. I am proud of the fact that my strategies are among the fastest in the world. If I am reborn in that game, I will probably be able to do as I please.

I'm also intrigued by the benefits. Which ones. And to what extent.

"I can give you any special ability you desire, of course depending on how you want to play. For example, I can make you the strongest swordsman, I can make you a millionaire, I can make you an amazing businessman.

I see. Then there is only one option for me.


"Give me the ability to tame whoever I want."


By taming the enemy, I would make him my servant.

This is the vital and most important part in this game.

"Okay. Then, let's establish your status and abilities."

At that moment, my body was enveloped in a soft light for a moment. And in front of me, a rather familiar dialogue box appeared.

[?????????]

Gender: Male

Race: Human

Level: 0

Job: None

HP: 4/4

MP: 1/1

EP 1/1

Power: 1

Strength: 1

Agility: 1

Intelligence: 2

Good Luck: 1

Sexual Ability: 65535

Basic Skill: None

Active Skill: 【Cloth Out Saber】

The name was blank, but the rest seemed to be my current status.

The level was below 1 because I haven't reincarnated yet.

"I have maximized the parameters that I think will be convenient for you to perform your desired skill. With this, any girl will surrender to you just by hearing your voice."

Okay, so my special ability is named after the eroge that took my life, how ironic.

At this point it's hard to determine what to do to tame the enemy. pet it while we're in battle? I need to be quick then.

In short, if I attack it with my ability, I can make it my slave.

"What is this skill?"

I pointed to the bottom of the dialog box.

The skill called 'Cloth Out Saber'.

"It's the special ability I gave you so you can tame whoever you want. With this skill you can not only destroy your opponent's clothes, but surely their weapons."

"Surely?"

"Yes, surely. Cloth and a suit of armor should be easy. Maybe a sword would require you to try a little harder, but I don't see the problem."

"It's quite convenient."

To caress my enemy, I must first remove their clothes.

It would be troublesome to try to undress the enemy. Much more so if they are wearing heavy armor.

So this skill can solve that kind of problem.

"Ena. Can I use this skill with bare hands?"

"You can use it. The effective range is about 3 meters. Flex your fingers, imagine they are a sword and you want to cut something..."

"Cloth Out Saber!"

I directed my hand as if it was a sword towards Ena who was speaking.

At that moment, Ena's clothes tore.

"Eh......"

She was naked. Her ceramic-white skin glowed with a hint of red. Her curves were quite voluminous.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! What are you doinggggg!"

Ena tried to hide her breasts by hugging herself and crossing her legs.

"It's just a test. I had to figure out how to use it."

"Ahh-, okay... but I didn't tell you to test it! What kind of person does this to the generous Goddess who reincarnated him...!"

"Don't make so much noise. Next will be a test of my sexual technique."

I opened my arms and hugged Ena who was completely naked.

Ena blushed completely and tears filled her eyes.

"Wait, wait, you've got to be kidding me!!!"

"Don't tell me to wait, from the beginning I wanted to do this. So let me touch you."

"Don't do that! kyaaaaaaaah...!"

With one hand on Ena's back, she spanked Ena with the other hand and moved up from her buttocks to her shoulders caressing her.

Then, he brought both hands down and began to caress her buttocks. And a soft voice rang out.

"Hya... de-stop... nhhh, fuuh... aaah...!"I


"What's the matter? I'm just touching your ass."

"I-I know. It was just too sudden...aaah!"

Ena's ass was as soft as bread dough, her skin so smooth it stuck to my fingers. Her flesh really felt good.

As I watched Ena's body weaken, I looked down to her breasts.

Then I put my face between her breasts that had the softness of marshmallows.

"Ah.... Ah..."

Ena moaned softly.

Her buttocks really were soft, but the softness of her breasts, was even better. This is the first time I've ever touched one, I never thought they would feel so good.

As my nose was comforted by her sweet scent, I began to explore the area with my tongue.

"Aaaaaaaah!!!Hyaaaaa.... Aaaah!!! nhhhaaa...!"

The closer I got to her nipple, the more she moaned.

When I finally licked the tip of her nipple, she let out a loud cry.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!"

Her back arched and her body shuddered, as if she had climaxed.

He dropped his weight and gently laid her back on the floor. Her legs were left ajar, slightly revealing her most precious part, fully moistened.

Hugging ena's naked body, I whispered to her.

"You really wanted this, that's why you gave me this ability, isn't it Goddess?"

"It's... that... I... so now I'm your slave..."

"Yes. Shall I stop then?"

When I asked her the question, tears appeared at the corners of her eyes.

"Y-You are terrible... I did this for you, I reincarnated you so you could have a better life..."

"That's exactly why I tried to thank you, but if you don't like it, then how can I help you."

"...please don't stop..."

"Huh? What do you say?"

When I asked her again, her face turned completely red.

"I-it's like I'm telling you, don't stop..."

"I don't know. What and how you want to do it."

I knew what she wanted, but I wanted to hear it from her mouth.

Her cherry-colored lips trembled for a moment.

She spread her legs, however, and lowered her hands to her crotch, revealing her most intimate part that was devoid of a single hair.

"P-Put your...... hard cock inside me...please, put it all the way in..."


She really said it...... despite being a Goddess....

"No, you don't sound like you mean it..."

"You're so mean, really! Really was the best thing I could say..."

Ena was crying.

No, he wasn't surprised, in fact, he was pleased. The fact that this woman said it filled my body with a huge, exhilarating satisfaction.

"Okay. I will live up to the expectations of this lusty Goddess."

In fact, I was quite aroused myself.

I unbuckled my belt buckle and only the metal rattled as it fell. But there was nothing.

"Ah...?"

Ena turned her gaze to me.

"No, wait. Wait! This is too embarrassing! Where is it! Why don't I have it!?!!"

After screaming madly, she calmed down a bit....

"... right. You're just a soul for now. You can touch things, but you can't tame..."

"Then I don't have a physical body. If so, reincarnate me as soon as possible."

"Eeeeh! And what should I do with this thing that my body feels!?"

"Do something on your own. I have no time to waste. I want to reincarnate now."

She got down on her knees, dried her tears and spoke.

"T-Then, I'll come to see you when you grow up again...I'll hold out until then."

"How many years will it be, will you be the same?"

"Ha, I'm a Goddess after all. See you then, enjoy your new life."

With an almost ironic voice, my body was enveloped in light.

And I immediately lost my consciousness.


*************************

An intense light pierced my eyes.

"He's out! He's born!"

I heard someone say that.

"Well done Selma! Our son is born!"

A big hand lifted my body.

Was I reincarnated?

With some effort I opened my eyes.

It was a small hut. Five or six adults around a woman.

They were all women, except for a man in his 20s who was holding me.

Judging by the situation, this man is my father, my mother is the one lying down. The others must have been midwives. Thanks to them I was reborn. I would like to thank them.

"Honey... show me our child..."

In a weak voice my mother spoke. I was passed into her arms.

My mother gently caressed my head as if it was the most precious thing. It tickled me a little.

"I had already decided on the name if it was a boy, is it okay if I decide? Your name will be... Vayne. Vayne Linos."

My father looked at me and said it.

Vayne Linos... that's my new name.

From this moment on, I am a resident of this world. I will live my new life as a child of the two of them.

"Do not let this child live."

A voice broke in.

When I turned my neck I managed to see an old woman in a wizard-like robe, with several men behind her.

"Old woman, what do you mean?"

"The God of Divination. This child will be a disaster that will cause great chaos in the world. His existence should not be allowed."

What the hell is this old woman saying....

I wondered who the hell would believe in divination from an old woman, but I remembered that this is Cloth Out Saber.

In this world there is no science yet.

I have a bad feeling.

"Wait! We will properly raise this child...!"

My father stood up to protect my mother and me, but the men behind the old woman came closer.

The hand of one of those men snatched me from my mother's arms. I tried to resist, but, ah, I'm a baby, I can't do anything with this body.

"Vayne!!!"

My mother screamed.

I don't even understand this situation, this is bad. At this rate they will execute me.

"Don't worry. We won't kill him. The village might fall into chaos if we kill him. He'll just spend his life underground."

The old woman replied, but it was not a reassuring answer at all.

Am I to live locked up for the rest of my life?

Fuck me... Ena, come help me, this is worse than my past life.....

I screamed, I screamed from the bottom of my heart. But nobody listened.


After that, I was locked in a basement somewhere in the village for 18 years.

It was on my 18th birthday when this tragic life came to an end......


Previous Chapter --- TOC--- Next Chapter

Comments