Tame the Demon Swordswoman!

Candles and Spring

 What's going on...?

 

This is the house I live in.

 

It's a simple house in the suburbs with seven rooms.

 

An ordinary house with an ordinary basement with nothing special in it.

 

At the entrance of that basement, stood I, Souhei Saino, dumbfounded.

 

In front of me was a stone corridor.

 

The walls had small torches lighting the way and giving it the appearance of a western citadel.

 

... no matter how you look at it, this is not my basement.

 

 

 

"......"

 

 

 

I scrub my eyes to take another look at the basement.

 

However, the result did not change.

 

After all, I could only see the stone corridor.

 

 

 

Should I call the police, the fire department? No, I should go to the hospital to get my head checked?

 

 

 

I tried to think about it, but I couldn't come up with any solution.

 

The best thing would be to call my parents.

 

Unfortunately, I don't know how to contact them.

 

My parents are adventurers, so I'm sure they're exploring some ruins in a jungle or something.

 

My father and mother have a "free spirit" personality, so I never know how to contact them.

 

I rarely see them and we're not very close to each other.

 

 

 

Well... let's do a little research here.

 

 

 

After some thought, I made that decision.

 

I guess my spirit of exploration was inherited from my parents.

 

An unknown area in front of me and I'm here, excited.

 

Let's explore this a bit.

 

I walked down the hallway with my socks on.

 

Despite being made of stone, the floor is fairly flat.

 

However, it's best to bring proper footwear for the next one.

 

Well, I don't know if there will be a next one.

 

 

 

Is this air normal...? It's blowing quite a bit. I don't think it's going to collapse either...?

 

 

 

I walked carefully to explore my surroundings.

 

As much as I touch the walls, they are clearly solid.

 

They didn't seem to want to collapse.

 

I continued down the hallway and all I could see was a wall.

 

Is it a corner?

 

It's over 50 meters from the entrance to here.

 

Most likely I've already passed under the neighbors' house.

 

What is this place?

 

 

 

"......"

 

 

 

I approached the corner.

 

The fact that there are torches means there were or are people.

 

It's best to move cautiously.

 

I walked carefully while keeping my body pressed against the wall and slightly peeked my head around that corner.

 

 

 

There doesn't seem to be anyone... but, the hallway... does it continue under the stairs...?

 

 

 

I exhaled loudly, but avoiding making too much noise.

 

I'm glad it's safe.

 

However, there seems to be no end to this.

 

I have no idea if it's a safe place.

 

 

 

But I should go a little further....

 

 

 

I was just going to look around a bit, but it looks like I want to continue.

 

I shouldn't go too far into it, in case I find something dangerous, be able to run home.

 

I head for the stairs trying not to make any noise.

 

By the way... I discovered something strange.

 

Five meters from the corner.

 

I didn't notice it when I saw it because it looks the same color as the hallway, but there's a notebook there.

 

 

 

What is this...?

 

 

 

To find out, I opened it.

 

It was written in Japanese.

 

Are these notes of something...?

 

There were illustrations of animals, numbers, and text that seemed to be notes.

 

But, it was only written up to a quarter of the notebook, the rest was blank.

 

I opened the first page and began to read.

 

It was all handwritten.

 

 

 

[I am the one who picked up this notebook. I will entrust my experience to you so that I can bring happiness to you]

 

 

 

"¿?"

 

 

 

The text seemed like a direct message to me.

 

I wondered if this was written with the intention that I would take it.

 

I flipped around to see if nothing unusual was going on and continued on to the other pages.

 

On the next one, the words looked like bullets.

 

 

 

[There is something called "Lv" in this maze. The higher "LV" is stronger and the lower one is weaker].

 

 

 

I read that sentence and it took me a little out of context.

 

I wonder who this was written by, but it sounds like the explanation of an RPG video game.

 

It doesn't look like it, but maybe it's just a simple manual for a game.

 

However, I decided to read the following sentence.

 

 

 

[You can see your Lv just by looking at your palm inside the maze. You can check the Lv of others by covering one eye].

 

 

 

My palm...?

 

With skepticism, I decided to look at my palm.

 

Then-

 

 

 

"¡¡!!"

 

 

 

I opened my eyes as wide as I could.

 

And I opened my right hand.

 

There shouldn't be anything, but there was a number 0 written in blue.

 

 

 

Are you fucking with me...?

 

 

 

I doubted this, I don't get it.

 

When did I write this number on myself?

 

Was someone so thorough that I didn't notice it...?

 

No, it doesn't look like it.

 

If a pen or marker writes on your hand, you'll notice it right away.

 

Maybe what the book says is correct?

 

I turned to look at the book feeling chills.

 

The next paragraph reads,

 

[The Lv of monsters is "Level", the Lv of humans is "Love". Both are indicators of strength, but monsters become stronger in battles, while humans do so with sexual intercourse]

 

 

 

"What is this...?"

 

A voice came out of me at the ridiculousness of this text.

 

Naturally monsters become strong if they fight.

 

But do humans get stronger by having sex...?

 

 

 

Well, the number 0 on my hand coincides......

 

 

 

Looking at that number, I felt it was a pretty low blow.

 

I have no sexual experience.

 

I'm a virgin.

 

In that respect, this statement is correct.

 

My current Lv is... 0 Love.

 

 

 

"......"

 

 

 

I looked at the next sentence holding back the urge to throw this thing on the floor.

 

 

 

[There are three treasure chests per maze. They contain various magic tools and can be used outside the maze. The contents of those chests will only last for 1 year. To increase your Lv, it is quite effective to use these tools].

 

 

 

According to this book, there are several treasures in this maze.

 

They are called "magic tools". It's suspicious, but I'll believe it for now.

 

My adventuring blood seems to be on fire.

 

I don't know what will happen, but I wanted to read more of these pages.

 

I looked at the next sentence as my heart beat faster than usual.

 

This seems to be the last one.

 

 

 

[When you receive certain damage inside this labyrinth, you will be transferred to the entrance. At the same time, all the magic tools obtained will be lost and you will be back to where you were in the beginning. Essentially it's all about surviving with as little damage as possible].

 

 

 

If I take damage I will be returned to the entrance... and I will lose the treasures, but I won't die....

 

 

 

It sounds more and more like a game.

 

The entrance is a checkpoint. If I die, I'll start over there.

 

Unlike my parents' adventures, this seems to be much less risky.

 

Well, I have several doubts, but...

 

 

 

Ok...

 

 

 

I closed the notebook.

 

My heart calmed down.

 

The adventurer's blood was still coursing through my body.

 

I wonder if this is what they call "like father, like son[2]."

 

Well, whatever-

 

Let's take a look at this maze...!

 

 

 

A maze appeared right in the basement of my house.

 

So I decided to explore it and went back home.

 

As my parents always told me, preparation is very important for adventures.

 

It's pretty stupid to embark on something unknown without prior preparation.

 

 

 

"... well."

 

 

 

After getting ready, I stood at the entrance to the labyrinth.

 

Leather gloves, boots with iron toe implants, and my parents' safari-style clothes.

 

Oh and a small backpack with various tools with a survival knife in the waistband.

 

The house is full of adventure gear, so I was able to pack something good.

 

 

 

According to the book, there should only be low Lv monsters on the second floor... the goal is to collect as many items as you can on the second floor to survive.

 

 

 

I reconfirmed the goal in my mind and stepped forward.

 

My current Lv is 0, while that of the monsters on this floor are between 1 and 5.

 

Let's see how far I can get and see how much difference there is between our Lv.

 

At the very least I'd like to have one of those "magic tools" you mention in the book.

 

Of course, I don't want to be greedy, but I would like to know what kind of rewards there are.

 

 

 

"......"

 

 

 

I walked down the hallway feeling my heart throbbing.

 

Eventually I passed by the place from before and arrived right in front of those stairs.

 

From here on, it's the monster area.

 

 

 

There are four types of monsters on the second floor 'Weeping Raccoon[3]', 'Dormouse[4]', 'Blue Rose' and 'Empty Cypress[5]'... nothing seems very extraordinary.

 

 

 

Before going down the stairs, I remembered the notes.

 

I've already read the book, and put the information correctly in my head.

 

Enough of theory.

 

 

 

"Fuuuh... okay."

 

 I exhaled to calm myself and went downstairs.



The excitement only increased my anxiety.

 

Like when I explored as a child.

 

I wondered how many steps I had taken.

 

Eventually I walked down the stairs and reached the second floor.

 

 

 

It hasn't changed... it's made of stone. And the wind is still blowing. This smell is something ominous....

 

 

 

Carefully I continued to move forward, keeping in mind what might happen.

 

After all it is a labyrinth, the path must be complicated somehow.

 

The book doesn't mention the structure of the maze, so I have no choice but to figure it out on my own.

 

 

 

From now on, I'll go to the right....

 

 

 

I nodded my head and walked slowly.

 

You can move forward quietly with one hand on the wall so you don't lose your way.

 

It's one of the typical solutions for a maze.

 

Of course there are times where this doesn't solve the problem, but at least you don't get lost.

 

If you want to go back home, just walk with the wall on the other side, to your left, and you're done.

 

 

 

Well...

 

 

 

I proceeded calmly while keeping my ears to the ground.

 

Advance, watch, turn, advance, watch, turn....

 

The construction of the labyrinth is complicated, and if you explore in the dark you will surely get lost.

 

Next time I come, I'll make a map.

 

Well, even if I get lost, if I take some damage, I'll be returned to the entrance. So it's a good escape.

 

 

 

"......"

 

 

 

The exploration was going well, I had no problems.

 

The second floor seems to be of some size, if my calculations are correct, it goes about 300 meters from the stairs.

 

And since I haven't run into any monsters yet, the size of this must be much larger.

 

 

 

However, how the heck are the torches lit...?

 

 

 

Seeing the torches on the wall I wondered that.

 

It is understandable that there could be spontaneous combustion with oxygen.

 

But the problem is that they never go out.

 

It's been a while since I discovered this labyrinth and the flames are still the same.

 

At least one torch lasts two hours...

 

 

 

Enough, don't get lost...

 

 

 

Stop thinking about it and concentrate on the quest.

 

It's an incomprehensible world with the concept of Lv.

 

So I must abandon common sense.

 

Eventually I came to an open space, similar to a room.

 

I held my breath and looked inside.

 

 

 

There is a treasure chest in the center... but that thing moving on the wall is a Void Cypress?

 

 

 

The size of the room is about 10 tatamis.

 

In the center is a wooden chest where it seems to contain the treasures.

 

And in the corner of the room, there is a tree about 2 meters high.

 

It has no leaves, and the trunk has holes that look like human faces.

 

That's why it has the name "Void".

 

It looks just like in the picture book, it's clearly one of those.

 

 

 

And that face is looking at me... huh?

 

 

 

That's a pretty scary cypress tree.

 

It's going to be hard to open that chest.

 

Well, I don't have much courage to speak of, but I want to experience the pleasure of battle, so I won't ignore it entirely.

 

I'll fight properly and grab that treasure inside the chest.

 

Just to corroborate, I closed one eye and checked the Lv of the cypress tree.

 

The number 1 appeared in front of me.

 

Lv 1... considering my Lv is 0, I think it's a reasonable opponent.

 

I made up my mind, grabbed the knife and jumped into the room.

 

 

 

"WUAAA...A!"

 

"Wuah!"

 

 

 

The Void Cypress let out a scream.

 

Is it a threat?

 

It seems it was looking directly at me.

 

It is not fast, possibly because it is well rooted to the ground.

 

It looks like it can't move that fast.

 

 

 

"Take this!"

 

 

 

I slammed my knife into the trunk and immediately took my distance.

 

It felt like I had hit a withered tree.

 

I think it's more correct to say I chopped it up rather than cut it down.

 

 

 

You look tough...!

 

 

 

With that, I cut again.

 

This time to the branches that looked like arms.

 

I cut right where I aimed and again immediately took distance.

 

 

 

"UAAAA...!"

 

 

 

I seemed to be overwhelming it with my attacks.

 

I slashed again at its trunk at a distance where I was sure of its branches.

 

This time, it was a deeper and more powerful one.

 

The cypress shattered and the wood fell to the ground.

 

 

 

"UA...AA...AA."

 

 

 

The cypress's body began to lose strength and it fell.

 

My attacks seemed to work.

 

It didn't look like it was going to attack me again.

 

Y-

 

 

 

"¡...!"

 

 

 

The cypress's body turned into particles of light that scattered in the air.

 

The particles touched the ceiling, floor and walls. Then they disappeared.

 

Only the chest and I were left in that room.

 

It seems I won the battle.

 

 

 

"Haaahhh..."

 

 

 

I relaxed my shoulders and sighed.

 

It was my first battle so I was nervous, but it seems everything went correctly.

 

I only attacked it three times.

 

So, if it's a Lv 1 monster, I can win easily.

 

 

 

But, it was kind of tiring...

 

 

 

I felt fatigue fill my body.

 

I am a normal student and today I had my first fight.

 

Since I was born I've never had a fight, so I have no experience beating people.


Although the fight was short, I feel nervous and tired.


 


For today I'll just take the contents of the chest and return home....


 


I sheathed the knife and approached the chest.


I wanted to explore as much as I could, but in my condition it's better to go back.


I'll just take what's inside and finish the exploration.


I slowly opened the chest.


What was inside was...


 


A candle and a piece of paper......?


 


Inside the treasure chest was a piece of paper with something written on it.


I grabbed the paper to read it.


It was written in Japanese.


And... it seemed to explain something about the candle.


 


[The Candle that Calls the Night. By using this candle, the men and women in this room, will seek to interact with each other. It cannot be used outside. Use: Unique]


 


 


"Saino, what's wrong with you...?"


"Huh? No, it's nothing, is there something wrong perhaps? Ahaha..."


"Your answer is strange..."


 


Monday, a day after the exploration in the labyrinth.


When I went to school, my friend gave me a suspicious look.


Is there something wrong with me today?


It seems that the boy who always sits next to me might have noticed some change in me.


Yesterday, I got my first magic tool in that labyrinth.


Its name is: The Candle that Calls the Night.


According to the specifications inside the chest, it has a kind of aphrodisiac effect.


It's pretty hard to stay calm after finding something like that.


 


"Well, it's nothing. You see, the teacher is about to arrive, you'd better go to your seat."


"Well, if you have anything you can tell me."


 


I returned my partner to his seat, even though he was worried about me.


 


"Fuuhh..."


 


I exhaled.


I'm not good at acting or hiding things.


I'll have more secrets in the future, so I need to make sure I can act right.


 


I might have encounters with a few girls from now on....


 


I felt a sense of guilt in my chest.


According to the book, the magic tools found in the labyrinth will increase your Lv.


And the Lv of humans is increased by having sex.


In other words, the magic tools serve to increase arousal in girls.


 


As a man I'm happy... but is this morally right? Well, I'll still use what I've got....


 


The Candle That Calls the Night. I got it last night in the labyrinth.


All I have to do is run into a girl and light the candle.


To this day, my Lv is zero.


 


"Hahh..."


 


I sighed again.


If my Lv increases, I'll surely be very happy.


I need a girl for that.


However, my subconscious keeps repeating the same thing to me... could it be right?


Is it because I'm a mere virgin that I'm overthinking this?


Maybe if I do it once, I'll stop feeling this guilt afterwards.


 


"Quiet, quiet, we will start the class."


 


While I was still worried, the teacher entered the classroom. Harumachi-sensei, with the usual violent tone.


Sometimes I wonder how she is a teacher with this bully attitude she has.


As usual she's wearing her jacket and her hair is messy.


She looks as if she has just finished having sex.


She has an orthodox beauty and her eyes are quite big, but her attitude ruins that beauty.


If she were any different the fan club would be much bigger.


What a waste.


 


"Quiet!"


 


The moment Harumachi-sensei entered the hall, one more order echoed through the hall.


The one who said that was the Class Representative, Natsuno-san.


A beautiful girl with a rather sharp look, ponytail and short stature.


However, she doesn't like to be called pretty. She has been known to not say a word for a week to anyone who says that to her.


She is the petite but terrifying leader of this class.


 


"Achuu!"


 


A loud sneeze echoed through the room.


Seeing who had sneezed, I realized it was Akitsu-san.


She is a girl who emits great warmth and a cute smile.


Akitsu-san is always like that.


She has a gentle gaze and her eyes look somewhat droopy, but her personality is quite kind.


However, Natsuno-san's body is not as graceful as her face. Her breasts are small.


Sometimes they tease her by telling her that she has a boy's body, but Akitsu-san is always there to protect her.


Although the two are completely different, they seem to be compatible.


 


"......"


 


And in the seat next to me, sits Fuyushima-san.


I just keep looking straight ahead without caring about Akitsu-san's sneeze.


But I can notice her coldness even here.


She has the appearance of being an "ice woman", and her well-defined and serious features give her that air.


The only drawback is that like Natsuno-san, she doesn't have much breasts either.


Well, I think small breasts are cute too.


 


My class is complete...


 


I thought about that and nothing else.


Harumachi-sensei, Natsuno-san, Akitsu-san, Fuyushima-san.


They are the four most beautiful women in my class, almost considered idols.


I guess it's an enviable place for guys from other classes.


And when I think of those four women, something came to my mind.


If I use that candle,


Any girl-


 


Ah, I wish it was one of these four...


 


Once I thought of that, I couldn't get rid of that idea.


As the class goes on, I was just thinking how to use that candle on these four.


 


 


"........."


Class was over.


And there I was, standing in front of the teacher's lounge door.


My hands were shaking.


I'm doubting if I'll be able to do it correctly.


-The sinful idea that occurred to me in class overwhelmed my brain.


Who should be the first target among the four?


I'm worried, but I'm considering the possibility.


As a result, here I am.


The teacher's lounge where they all gather.


I'm sure she's here.


Yes, I decided to get rid of my virginity....


 


"E-Excuse me, but... Harumachi-sensei, can we talk?"


"What? This is weird Saino, what's wrong...?"


Harumachi-sensei immediately responded upon noticing that it was my voice.


It seemed strange to her.


How weird is it for me to come to the teacher's room?


Well, my grades aren't bad, so I've been getting by without causing trouble until today.


This is the second time in my life that I've come to the teachers' lounge.


I approached Harumachi-sensei's desk and made as miserable a face as possible and opened my mouth.


 


"I'm sorry, sensei. It's a little hard to say..."


"...Seeing you like this gives me a bad feeling, Saino. But well, just say it."


 


Harumachi-sensei tries to get me to say it right away.


Apparently my acting is working correctly.


He doesn't seem to doubt me because as I say, I never cause trouble.


But right now I'm lying to myself and my teacher.


"I'm sorry, Sensei, but my parents have hit rock bottom...! I don't think they'll be able to pay for my school next year......"


"Uwah!!!? Hey, hey... aren't your parents adventurers? What the heck..."


"That's right... they're using all their savings to go exploring no matter what..."


"Seriously..."


 


Harumachi-sensei looked dumbfounded at my words.


She didn't seem to realize that it was all a lie.


She seemed to really believe my words.


So I tried to give more drama to this.


 


"Sensei, please persuade those idiots and stop them! They won't listen to me, but they will listen to you! So..."


 


My performance impressed even me.


The tears flowed naturally, and I think I seem to be looking for some sort of salvation.


This looks like a first-class performance.


This morning my classmate figured out something was wrong with me, and I felt like I wasn't cut out as an actor. But I seem to be able to do well if I get serious.


...And my acting seems to be able to fool Harumachi-sensei.


 


"I see... very good! Give me a minute. I'll tell my assistant to finish this paperwork for me, okay?"


 


Harumachi-sensei walked over to an assistant teacher.


I just nodded and was glad that my performance was believable enough.


 


Well, with this...


 


My stomach was spinning as I kept this pathetic face waiting for Harumachi-sensei.


 


 


"Sensei, come in."


"C- Excuse me."


 


We walked from the school.


We arrived at my house, I opened the door and asked Harumachi-sensei to enter first.


There wasn't a hint of distrust in her.


She politely left her shoes at the entrance.


 


"Where are your parents? You can take me to them."


"I think they're in the living room. This way."


"Yes."


 


She nodded and we went to the living room.


That 'candle' is in a room on the second floor, but it would be too suspicious to take it to my room.


I have no choice but to do it in the living room.


I opened the living room door and shouted an excuse.


 


"Ah? Sensei, I'm sorry, but it seems my parents haven't returned. I don't think they'll be late, can you wait for them for a bit?"


"Mhhh... that's okay. It's an emergency, I'll wait as long as necessary."


"Thank you. Then please sit down. I'll get something to drink."


 


I said that to the teacher and left the room.


Of course, I headed for my room.


I immediately grabbed the candle, sighed and returned to the living room.


 


"Uh? Saino, what's that?"


"Ah, it's a scented candle. My mother collects them as a hobby, I haven't had the chance to use them, so it seemed like a good idea."


"...... well, I don't mind."


 


Harumachi-sensei's gaze looked suspicious.


This excuse was perhaps a bit miserable.


However, she didn't seem to have any reason to refuse.


Just thinking about it made my brain tingle. And more so as I felt her eyes watching me.


I placed it on a plate on the table so it wouldn't fall off.


 


"......"


"......"


 


The teacher and I looked at the flame.


The color of the flame was the typical red color.


But the next moment, I felt my heart thud.


 


What the...?


 


A strange feeling.


I felt a certain pain, like a tingling in my heart....


When I looked at the teacher sitting on the other side of the table, I felt my emotions overflowing.


I long for Harumachi-sensei.


I can't let go of this beautiful woman.


I want to make her mine right here and now.


My thoughts were filled with those desires, and my breathing quickened.

And it seemed she felt the same way, Harumachi-sensei's cheeks were flushed.

This is the effect of the Candle that Calls the Night!"

It's something impressive.

 

"Sa-Saino... ah, uhm, hey... can I go over there...?"

 

Sensei stood up waiting for my answer.

His eyes were moist.

The atmosphere resembled that of rutting animals waiting to mate.

 

"Harumachi-sensei..."

 

My emotions were about to get the better of me....

But if we're going to do this, I would prefer the situation to be one where Harumachi-sensei is the one approaching me, to avoid misunderstandings.

So I waited patiently.

And at that moment, Harumachi-sensei grabbed my shoulders firmly.

 

"Hey, Saino... are you worried? You sure are lonely...aren't you...?"

"What do you say....lonely...?"

"Yeah, you know, I'm your teacher... so well, if a student of mine is feeling lonely, then......"

 

The teacher's face came slowly closer as she was breathing in an agitated manner.

Her face was flushed and she seemed to be longing for something.

Seeing my teacher with that face... who I see day after day... it was like a crush of my heart.

The distance between us was getting closer and closer to zero.

And then-

 

"Saino... nchyuuu... nchuuuu, nhaaa, chyuuu...!"

 

Harumachi-sensei kissed my mouth passionately.

How soft.

Her lips are so soft, elastic, I could do this every time.

Me, I tried to look as innocent as possible.

 

"Sensei, stop...! I'm your student do you know...!"

"Uhhhn...! No, Saino, you don't have to think about it! Just leave it to me... let yourself go! Chuu... nchyuu-chuuuu...!"

 

In response to my fake resistance, Harumachi-sensei kissed me again.

Her words and actions denoted excitement.

This is enough... it seems that the requirement that "she was the one who approached me" is fulfilled.

I don't need to hold back anymore.

I don't need to reason anymore, so I put my hand on the teacher's breasts.

And I started groping those huge breasts.

 

"Hmmmm...ah!"

 

Sensei moaned softly while continuing our kiss.

However, she didn't move my hands away from her breasts, she seemed fine with it.

 

"Nhaaaah...Saino!"

Our lips parted, and she took off the blouse she was wearing with some frustration.

Her skin became more exposed.

The underwear she was wearing was a beige colored one that lacked sex appeal. But seeing her like that with those colors, gave her a certain touch of eroticism.

Her breasts were voluminous and her hips wide.

With the blouse on she didn't look it, but her hips are quite mature.

She has a well defined body, the fat on her is very well distributed.

She's like an idol full of sex appeal!

 

"Nhhhh...!"

 

Sensei didn't hesitate to put his hands behind her to unbutton her bra.

He slid the straps from her shoulders down her arms and exposed her huge breasts.

Her nipples were a slightly brown color, almost like the beige color of her underwear.

I could only look at them and swallow saliva.

Perhaps she didn't even pay attention to my gaze, so she continued with her lower body.

The teacher's crotch was exposed.

 

Uwah...!

 

It was a sight that really caught my attention.

There was no hair on her most secret area.

She was a little irritated, perhaps she waxes quite often.

This made it clear to me that she was no innocent teacher.

 

"Saino...!"

 

She, who was completely naked, approached me, who was in shock.

And then, without hesitation, she brought her hand close to my crotch.

 

"Nhhh...!"

"Fufuuuu...... what a man you are, Saino...!"

 

At that moment, my already erect piece of flesh was exposed by her.

The teacher's breathing was more and more agitated.

And like a lion attacking a zebra, she grabbed my penis tightly.

I could feel her warmth through her hand.

I want her to devour me.

 

"Sensei...!"

"W-Wait, Saino...! I'll take you to heaven right now..."

She rides me while sitting, whispering those words worthy of an erotic novel.

We are face to face.

¡...!

I can feel the wetness of her crotch.

Her vaginal fluids were dripping down and wetting my legs.

I was worried at first, but I think we won't need foreplay for this.

 

"Hahhh... nhhha...!"

 

She grabbed my penis and without thinking directed it to her most private place.

I felt something slimy on the tip of my penis but it felt warm.

Y,

 

"Nuhhhhh!"

"Wuhhha...!"

 

It's insideeeeeeeeee!

The teacher's ass was on my legs.

And my piece of meat, was wrapped in the folds of flesh of her inner cavity.

 

"Huhhh... ahhhh! Sainooooooooo...!"

"Sensei...!"

I was connected with her.

Our faces came closer and we started kissing again.

 

Ahhhn...

 

I responded to her hot kiss without even hesitating.

The teacher and I kept overlapping our lips again and again. Until we broke apart.

 

"Nhhh... fhuuuu... Saino...!"

"Sensei... nh!"

 

I felt my piece of meat being enveloped by something warm.

I could feel Harumachi-sensei's warmth.

I was so happy about this situation.

But, because of the candle, the desire was growing unceasingly.

I wanted to release all my lust inside this hole.

The male instinct prevented me from controlling myself.

 

"Sensei..."

"Ahh, I know...... I will make you feel so good... nhhhh...!"

 

The teacher nodded and began to shake her hips in response to my words.

Her vagina squeezed my penis and that generated a pleasurable sensation.

Pleasure I had never experienced... I could only grit my teeth.

 

"Nhhhhhhh... ahhhhhhhh... Saino, if you want to take it out, you can do it whenever you want...!"

 

Her words were incredibly erotic.

Her hips were just moving up and down and occasionally right and left, twisting my penis inside her.

At the same time, she seemed to be experiencing a wave of pleasure. I could tell by her expression.

 

"Nhaaa, nhhhhaaaa... Sainoooo...!"

"Kuhhh... Sensei... how good it feels...!"

"I feel good too, Saino...! Your penis is so strong and hard...!"

 

We forget about our student/teacher relationship, and simply indulge in carnal pleasure.

Harumachi-sensei right now is just a woman. A woman with incredible sex appeal.

 

"Nhhaaa...nhhh! Fuuuhhh...!"

 

She squeezed my penis and arched her back.

I seemed to touch the deepest part.

And I started to thrust towards the deepest, hoping to touch her uterus.

 

"Ohhhhhaaaa...! Saino, so good...! Ahhhhhh...!"

 

 all she could do was let out that sexy, erotic voice.

I hugged her body while kissing her neck.

Then, I thrust my hips to penetrate to the innermost part while kissing the skin of her neck.



"Nhhhhhhh...!"


 


She could only exhale because of the intense penetration into her vagina.


As I parted my lips from her neck, I realized that I had left a red mark there.


 


"You are my woman... Sensei...!"


"Ahhh...haaaah...! You idiot...nhhhaa!"


 


She tried to reproach me for the fact that I left her a hickey.


But, the tone of her voice reflected no objection.


Instead, she looked happy.


She put on an erotic smile that made me so happy.


 


"Sensei...!"


"Nhhhhh-ahhhhhh! Sainoooo...nhhh!"


 


I hugged her tightly to me and she continued to wiggle her hips in response.


At the sound of our fluids echoed along with the sound of each thrust.


She grabbed my shoulders with both hands so she could bounce on my cock.


The arousal was gradually increasing.


 


"Se-Sensei... I'm about to come...!"


"You don't have to warn me...! Just do it! Come inside me...! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...!"


This is my first experience and I feel that the limit is very close.


Besides, she seems quite okay with me giving her a creampie.


So I prepared my body for the intense ejaculation.


 


"N-Nhhaaaaaa... nhaaaaah... ahhhhh!"


 


She could only moan louder.


Her breasts bounced right in front of my eyes.


The teacher's long hair swung violently in a vertical sway.


As I enjoyed the teacher's disheveled, unsightly appearance, I approached my limit.


 


"Uhhhh...! I'm going to come...!"


"I-I'm going to come too...! Ahhh... Sainoooo... together... we're going to cum together...! Nhaaaaaaa, ahhhhhhhhhhhhmmm!"


"Kuhhhhhhh...!"


 


Until the very last moment, we both reached the peak of pleasure.


Neither Harumachi-sensei nor I could think straight.


Our limits were near and the moment of climax came.


 


"Kuhhhh! Ahhh...! I'm coming!"





"Ahhhhhhh! Haaaaaaah! Nhaaaaah...!"


 


Pleasure turned our minds white.


The same color as the white semen that shot out from deep inside my urethra.


Sensei hugged me and shook her body violently as my cum filled her tight vagina.


This ejaculation was surprisingly long, I seemed to drain everything inside.


 


"Nhahhhh... anhhhhh! Saino...! Nhhhhaaaa...!"


 


When my ejaculation was over, she pulled slightly away from me and looked up at me.


Her eyes were moist and her cheeks were flushed.


That expression was full of happiness and love.


I lost strength and sank my face into the softness of her breasts.


She gently caressed my head while I was in that position.


 


"S-Sensei... I'm so happy to lose my virginity to you..."


"Fufufufu... I'm happy that I was able to take your virginity, Saino."


 


We spoke softly to each other.


Now that my desires were released, my love for her will not disappear.


The Candle that Calls the Night... is a single-use object. But, apparently that "one-time use" does not define the number of actions to be performed... but rather, it could be defined as "it can only be lit once".


What would happen if I extinguish the flames... I have that doubt.


But I have no intention of doing so.


I want to enjoy every moment with my teacher.


Because it would be impossible to use this candle twice.


I wonder how much time has passed.


But, the desire again took over.


 


"Hey, Saino... again... let's do it..."


"Yeah... can we do it doggy...?"


"Ahhh... I want to do whatever you want, Saino. I want us to feel much better..."


 


And as we exchanged words with her, we moved to the next position.


On the floor, we started having doggy sex.


 


"Nhhh, Saino... gooood...! Ahhhh-nhaaaaah!"


 


Harumachi-sensei wiggled her hips back and forth erotically.


Then, the teacher and I continued to fuck relentlessly.


 


"Ahhhh-ahhhhhh, ahhh! I'm coming...! Ahhhhhhnnnnnnn!!!"


"Khhhhhhhuu...!"



 


My penis was on the edge again and I ejaculated into the teacher as she lay on her back with her legs spread wide.


This is the fifth ejaculation.


It still feels just as nice as the first time and a huge amount of semen is still coming out.


It has been about an hour since I used the candle.


She and I continue to have sex without a break, giving ourselves completely to the pleasure.


The instructions said for men and women to seek each other out. But it seems that effect doesn't end until the flame is extinguished.


Sensei and I have only been able to think of ourselves for an hour now.


But it seems that it was coming to an end....


I saw the candle on the table and it looked like it was about to end.


And after a few seconds, the flame was extinguished.


Then-


 


"!?"


 


As if she had awakened from a dream, the teacher saw me.


Her hands immediately covered her face.


 


"Ahh-Saino... this...! Yo......!"


 


She desperately tried to say something.


Maybe she was upset.


I don't know what she should say, but I noticed that she was having trouble forming her words.


 


"Sensei, let's keep this a secret. If they find out that you fucked your student, you'll never be able to be a teacher again..."


"Ugh...! Y-Yeah, you're right...... would be a big help if you did that... uhh..."


 


She nodded at my words.


I think I finally realized the magnitude of my actions.


 


But to be honest, I feel no remorse about this.


 


My chest is throbbing.


The candle has gone out, so my lust for her disappeared.


 


"Anyway, you can go home for now, Sensei. I'll find some way to persuade my parents."


"Sorry..."


 


She nodded gently at my words and stood up.


Droplets of semen were dripping from her crotch. So she wiped it off with a handkerchief.


 


My Lv has increased...


 


I feel quite weak...


Previous Chapter --- TOC --- Next Chapter

Comments

Post a Comment